JeremyBlum.com

v3.1

Testing Mounting Solutions

| 1 Comment

As we finish tweaking our programming, we’ve been testing options for mounting our sensors. After first experimenting with a plexiglass mount, we moved on to velcro (with a temporary lego and K’nex mount). That was too difficult to adjust, so we finally mounted the boards on rails. We’ve ordered sliding racks to mount the rails on for easy adjustment in the future.

One Comment

  1. I have that black book on picture 5 too

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.