JeremyBlum.com

v3.1

More guitar mods, and PCB testing

| 0 comments

Since we are convinced that the inside our our guitar is going to look really cool when complete, we’ve decided to make a a back window out of plexiglass, so today we’ve started to cut it.

As normal, today was also another day of program tweaking, something that will likely take a while longer at the current pace.

Since we now have the PCBs in our possession, we have also begun running tests with them. The sensors work perfectly, and though we will be getting different control boards, we are modifying the current ones to work as the future ones will (by jumpering connections, and cutting leads).

Here are some pictures from today:

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.