Today we completed our first working bot prototype! It is by no means perfect yet, but it’s working pretty damn well, as you can see in the youtube video embedded below. In addition to getting that working today, we also made button molds so we can create our own transparent buttons that will house LEDs that illuminate when buttons are “pushed” by the bot. We’ve added some more signal processing to the software, and we also obviously wired up a complete prototype. The whammy bar is wired, but we are still in the process of programming it.
Here are some pictures from today…
Plus a video of our guitar totally destroying “cult of personality”