Through my Arduino tutorial series, I’ve been able to introduce millions of people around the world to engineering concepts. So, when Wiley approached me about publishing a book that could potentially allow me to reach even more people, I jumped at the opportunity. It’s my hope that this book will inspire people to find exciting new ways to solve problems using the engineering concepts that I cover in the book. Exploring Arduino uses the popular Arduino microcontroller platform as an instrument to teach topics in electrical engineering, programming, and human-computer interaction. The book shares best practices in programming and design that readers can apply to any project, and code snippets and schematics that will serve as useful references for future projects even after mastering all the topics in the book.
Watch the video below for an introduction to the book:
Visit ExploringArduino.com, a comprehensive website that I’ve assembled to complement the book. It includes multimedia to accompany each chapter, detailed parts listings, code downloads, and more.
Exploring Arduino News & Reviews
- 03/26/2013 – “SXSW 2013 – Jeremy Blum on his Upcoming Arduino Book” Interview with Geekazine.com
- 05/16/2013 – “Running to places with Jeremy Blum” on the Cornell Chronicle Essentials Blog
- 07/10/2013 – “Exploring Arduino by Jeremy Blum” on the Adafruit Blog
- 07/12/2013 – “Engineering Wizardry for your Arduino” on the Atmel Blog
- 07/16/2013 – “Doodad Dealer Dancing” on the Amp Hour Podcast
- 07/17/2013 – “Cornell ECE Grad Jeremy Blum Publishes Book, Exploring Arduino” on the Cornell ECE News Site
- 07/17/2013 – “Jeremy Blum’s Exploring Arduino hits the shelves” on the Open Electronics Blog
Read reviews from people who have purchased the book on Amazon.com