I'd love to hear from you! You will receive an email confirming that your message has been delivered to me, and I'll try to respond as soon as I can. By contacting me, you hereby acknowledge that I may utilize your email address for promotional purposes related only to my own content. I will NEVER sell or give away your email address to a third party.
I really WANT to respond to all the emails I get, but I get so many that some slip through the cracks. I apologize in advance if you don't hear back from me. I keep this contact form up so that I can reply to as many emails as I can.
- Please post specific technical questions as comments to the corresponding post, instead of contacting me directly. This way, everyone can benefit!
- You are more likely to get a quick response from me if you ping me on twitter.
- I am unable to write code, or entire programs for you. I receive many emails, and if I wrote the code that everybody wanted, I wouldn't have time for anything else! Please attempt to write any code on your own first, and contact me if you need help debugging a precise error.
- I sometimes receive hundreds of questions per week, and I can't always respond to every email I get. Please be patient and understand that I am very busy. If you need immediate help with an engineering/electronics problem, I suggest you try a forum like sparkfun, arduino, physicsforums, or stackoverflow.
- I will ignore emails asking to write guest posts for my blog.
All fields except attachment are required.